Tuesday, September 06, 2005

a pause to preen, or: a message from the sponsor

Almost half the alphabet of my series of poems Betabet has now been published or accepted for publication.

Poems have appeared to date in:
     minimum daily requirements
     Moria
     hutt

have appeared today in:
     Starfish

are to appear in the next issues of:
     eratio
     Aught

& hopefully there will be some more additions to the list.

I'm thinking of putting together a pdf file of the poems. If anybody wants a copy, either email me (the address is at the bottom of the links in the sidebar) or leave a note in the comments box.

7 comments:

na said...

Moi wants!

mark young said...

that's a rapid response! were you looking over my shoulder as I typed the post?

Ernesto said...

count me in!

Martin Edmond said...

Me too ...

Tom Beckett said...

Moi aussi!

Rebeka Lembo said...

Oh, I want one!

* said...

I'd like one...