Thursday, September 15, 2005

The milk of paradise?

I don’t use the next blog function, but occasionally I’ll “call back” when those who do turn up in the referrers’ list, especially when the blogname pricks my interest. So when someone came visiting via attractive lactating women I did what anyone would do, even if their foibles didn’t run in that direction.

& found the following one-post blog:

Thursday, September 06, 2001

Jasmine
. nutrition for lactating women nutrition for lactating women That weisser can you get pregnant from dry sex glatze Are Sjonnie pregnant celebrite photos unwanted ) nutrition for lactating women He kinds help getting pregnant major ? His obstaculos attractive lactating women appearance I send free pregnant women pics strike by Him padulo required The Home acute . Their rklub weeks pregnant patacca Their subject somebody to sex pregnant pregnant toons didn nutrition for lactating women When criminal damage adult babies short story candy linda lactating fuckin .
Don’t ask me to explain. I have no idea, have only one theory to advance.

That, extrapolating from the date, somewhere in this was the secret ‘go’ message that brought planes to land in the sky, that brought buildings falling down.