Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Every month or so

I take a journey on the Blogger next blog random train. Despite the programming & design skills encountered which I quite admire, I usually get pissed off before too long because of the constant posting of song lyrics, the text message language & the pop-ups that get me stuck, unable to exit.

Most times the blogs seem to be out of South-East Asia, but this afternoon the first one I was taken to was Portuguese. Only about six posts over three or four months. But a couple of posts down was this photo that frightened the shit out of me. I don't know if it's an anti-gun lobby poster or some such, but check it out. & be afraid, be very, very afraid.

1 comment:

César de Oliveira said...

the guy was complaining about the fact that it is now legal for 16 year olds to carry a gun in this country.

i don't know where he got the news, i knew nothing about it myself. his post worried me a little bit more than the photo. but the photo is scary