Friday, April 30, 2004

Vanishing Points of Resemblance

Tom Beckett's new book "Vanishing Points of Resemblance" has been getting wonderful notices from Crag Hill, Steve Tills & Eileen Tabios. It's tremendous to see this response; because, judging by Tom's blogged comments, a great amount of himself has been given to its generation.

One of the problems that I have living in a far-flung outpost of the world is the amount of time it takes to get something from anywhere, especially if there are at least one ocean & two substantial landmasses to be traversed. I ordered the book earlier this week, but by the time my letter & the returning book have threaded their way through the paranoid terrorist-screening filters that now exist I'll be lucky if I see it within a month. (So, dear Tom, forgive me when my posting on it is a bit belated.)

The book is available from:
    Generator Press
    3503 Virginia Avenue
    Cleveland, OH 44109
    U.S.A.
            for $US8.00 ($7 + p&h).

Getting to know Tom ethereally has been one of the major joys of my Adventures in Electric Blogland. I can't wait to have something physical of his in my hands......

No comments: