Monday, August 15, 2005

Have added

several links to the sidebar over the last few weeks, the most recent of which are Antic View, Jeff Harrison & Allan Bramhall's on-going conversation, Q&A, A&Q, cross-interrogation, etc. which is developing into a very interesting double discourse; Del Ray Cross' anachronizms; Scott Glassman's 30 days; & Gregory Vincent St Thomasino's The Postmodern Romantic about which I posted a couple of days ago.

Gregory emailed me a little later &, since his informative response would have been posted to the comments box if Blogger hadn't decided to play up, I'm taking the liberty to include part of it here.
"The Postmodern Romantic is, indeed, an active blog, and when I have something to add or to revise, that's when I change the date, to denote an update. I hope that when I'm "done" I will have something of a short novel, and that is what my blog is presenting, an as-yet-untitled novel in progress. My model is Max Frisch's Der Mensch erscheint im Holozän. My initial idea for The Postmodern Romantic was just to have a place to sound off, but then I thought it better not to paraphrase, but to try to depict / express the certain sensibilities I was / am concerned with."

No comments: